Personal Goals (Updated: Feb 25, 2019)
Personal goals made open source.
Table of Contents
- About My Goals
- Baby Steps
- Reflect on:
|Practice Self-care||Create experiences||Become a coach||Practice RAK|
|Become Healthy||Plan adult outings||Create meaningful product||Volunteer for Roc Solid|
- 0 fiction / 6 non-fiction
- 2 read / 4 listen
- 0 re-reads
- Complete my Full Focus Planner for the quarter
- using a new goal system/planner, I wanted to make sure I fully utilize the planner before determining if it's the right system for me.
- Achieve 32% body fat index
- working from home means less movement. with my toddler getting faster, I want to be able to catch up. I also want to sleep better.
- Finish Designlab course
- I've always had a passion for UX and want to learn more. Though this isn't the only method I'm trying to learn more about UX, but I do enjoy the mentor aspect of it.
- Obtain Product Manager certification
- I love building products and features but I'd love to be at the beginning stages of design rather than the code side. I've thought about pursuing a product manager role.
- Plan more family/friends/date activity once a month
- Now that I work remotely, my relationships are more important to me. I need to make sure I stay in touch with those close to me.
- Meditate 28 days a month or 450 minutes a month
- I started meditating after reading Make Time. I think it has helped me worry less and provide me a calm that I've been seeking. I feel different on the days I don't meditate. Headspace has been a great way to help me with my practice.
The way to achieve goals is baby steps. When you can make the baby steps happen, you're more likely to achieve your goals. Here are my baby steps: