chillap:scripts(git-install) ingo$ php TranslateSSDocs.php ~/Silverstripe/silverstripe-userforms/README.md
User Defined Form
UserForms enables CMS users to create dynamic forms via a drag and drop interface and without getting involved in any PHP code.
Will Rossiter (Nickname: wrossiter, willr)
<will (at) silverstripe (dot) com>
- SilverStripe 2.4.0+
- PHP 5 >= 5.1.0 (fputcsv)
- Construct a form using all major form fields (text, email, dropdown, radio, checkbox..)
- Ability to Extend userforms from other modules to provide extra fields. Such as Map Input Field
- Ability to email multiple people the form submission
- View submitted submissions and export them to CSV
- Define custom error messages and validation settings
- Download the module from the link above.
- Extract the file (if you are on windows try 7-zip for extracting tar.gz files
- Make sure the folder after being extracted is named 'userforms'
- Place this directory in your sites root directory. This is the one with sapphire and cms in it.
- Run in your browser -
/dev/buildto rebuild the database.
- You should see a new PageType in the CMS 'User Defined Form'. This has a new 'Form' tab which has your form builder.
0.1 to 0.2
We undertook some major API changes. To help you migrate from 0.1 to 0.2 we have included a build task which you can run which will go through your installed forms and rebuilt them with the new 0.2 datamodel.
To run this build task you visit the url