A high performance XACML 3.0 PDP Engine.
SNE-XACML engine applies Multi-data-type Interval Decision Diagram (MIDD) techniques to parse and transform OASIS XACML v3.0 policies into decision diagrams, which can substantially improve evaluation performance.
Canh Ngo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- XACML 3.0 core standard(*).
- Support multiple data types with comparable functions.
- Preserve original semantic of combining algorithms.
- Handle Indeterminate results in XACML 3.0
- Support critical attribute setting: attributes with
MustBePresent=trueproperty must be presented in requests, otherwise an error decision occurs.
(*) Not all specs has been implemented.
Include sne-xacml-core to the project's dependencies:
<dependency> <groupId>nl.uva.sne</groupId> <artifactId>sne-xacml-core</artifactId> <version>0.0.3</version> </dependency>
###Version 0.0.3 - November 20, 2014
- Supported boolean and datetime nodes
- Used java generic types to instantiate nodes and edges
- Configured project to Travis, Jacoco & Coverage
- Published library to Maven Central Repository
###Version 0.0.2 - November 19, 2013
- Compile library as a OSGi bundle
- Send debug messages to slf4j stream
###Version 0.0.1 - June 30, 2013
- Support data types: boolean, integer, double, string, anyURI, datetime, duration
- Combining algorithms: permit-overrides, deny-overrides, permit-unless-deny, deny-unless-permit, first-applicable, only-one-applicable.
- Comparison functions: eq, gt, lt, ge, le.
Our experiments on a random 4-levels policy with 10 attributes, 360 rules show that the throughput of the engine is about 200,000 requests/s.
- OASIS XACML 3.0: http://docs.oasis-open.org/xacml/3.0/xacml-3.0-core-spec-os-en.html