Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Setting up SynPhony CE with your own data
SynPhony CE comes with sample data. To use wordlists and orthographic conventions from your own data, you first must generate a synphony-community-edition-master\data**languagename_lang_data.js** file. Follow these steps:
- From https://github.com/canilcomputer/synphony-community-edition, download the repository as a zip file.
- Extract the zip file to a folder.
- Open the folder and double-click on synphony-community-edition-master\Process Language Data for Literacy.html
- Follow the instructions on each of the tabs. This will generate a new synphony-community-edition-master\data**languagenamelang_data.js** in addition to a **synphony-community-edition-master\SynPhonylanguagename.html** file.
- Once the new files have been generated, open the latter file above to use SynPhony CE with your newly generated data file.