WARNING: This npm package is for the CanJS client-side MV* libraries. It was formerly the node-can project which has been moved to socketcan. A HUGE thanks to Sebastian Haas for letting us use the
canjsNPM package name is deprecated. Use
The best, most hardened and generally useful libraries in CanJS.
- Constructors - can-construct
- Observables - can-define and can-compute
- Data connection and service modeling- can-connect and can-set
- Routing - can-route and can-route-pushstate
- Live binding templates - can-stache
- Custom elements and view bindings - can-component and can-stache-bindings
Useful libraries that extend or add important features to the core collection.
- Simulate ajax requests - can-fixture
- A virtual DOM that is able to run CanJS's templates - can-simple-dom and can-vdom
- Track async activity - can-zone
Utility libraries that power the premier collection.
- DOM and JS utilities - can-util
- Events - can-event
- Observable notification - can-observe-info
- Simple Observable - can-simple-map
- View helpers
- Register custom elements or attributes in templates - can-view-callbacks
- Read a view model from a custom element - can-view-model
- Lookup scope within a stache template - can-view-scope
- Parses HTML and magic tags - can-view-parser
- A fast-path compile target - can-view-target
- Keeps part of the DOM up to date with a compute - can-view-live
- Maintains can-view-nodelist
Former libraries that are still supported.
- can-map and can-list
- Adds the ability to define getter and setters on
- Adds live-sorting ability to
Libraries that are no longer supported. We still accept patches.
Support / Contributing
Before you make an issue, please read our Contributing guide.
You can find the core team in gitter chat.
See the Changelog.
MIT License, see License.