This repo is a shell you can use to set up a Gaia hacking environment.
$ git clone git://github.com/canuckistani/gaia-rocking.git $ cd ./gaia-rocking $ git submodule init $ make setup
You can run B2G desktop in two different ways with this setup:
running via make, simple cd to the gaia-rocking directoryr and type make run
via Finder, open the gaia-rocking/bin directory and double click on 'Launcher.app'
- OS X only ( so far, Linux should be easy, Windows likely painful )
- download and install B2G.app in ./bin
- updating Gaia as a git submodule
- running B2G desktop from a helper .app using AppleScript.
- adding your own apps as submodules
- some cool method of pushing custom apps(s) to the gaia profile's appcache (???) Need to see if we can re-use stuff from Gaia's makefile
** DISCLAIMER **: this is opiniated and badly written software. Pull requests welcome, but if you don;t like node or you do run Windaz, might be best to create your own equally opinionated version.
- automate creating an app shell using jrburkes responsive-template or longster's mason?