What is Canopsis ?
Canopsis is an open-source hypervisor whose goal is to aggregate/consolidate information and events (containing metrics of different types such as performance, availability, etc.) coming from multiple sources to create a global solution for monitoring and administrating resources.
Built to last on top of proven Open Source technologies by and for all IT professionals. It is an event based architecture and it is modular by design. Plug your infrastructure tools like
... to Canopsis and you're ready to go.
A Glossary page is also given for better descriptions about canopsis concepts.
How to try ?
You can try Canopsis on demo platform:
- Master branch (stable): http://demo.canopsis.org
- Devel branch (unstable): http://demo-devel.canopsis.org
How to install ?
Two ways for install:
Easy way (on
Debian 6 & ulterior,
Ubuntu 12.04 & ulterior 64Bits):
And developers way (or unsupported environment):
How to connect ?
Now you are ready to deal with Canopsis.
You can connect your
How to use ?
- Wiki: https://github.com/capensis/canopsis/wiki/_pages
- Community: http://www.canopsis.org
- Forum (french): http://forums.monitoring-fr.org/index.php/board,127.0.html