Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Eliminate double CI builds on PRs (#2035) @mattbrictson
- Update gemspec with correct release notes URL, etc. (#2036) @mattbrictson
- Automatically maintain release notes using GitHub Actions (#2034) @mattbrictson
- Use a stub for $stdin during testing (#2033) @mattbrictson
- Upgrade nokogiri to fix security warning (#2031) @mattbrictson
- Exclude danger to fix Ruby 2.0.0 CI error (#2030) @mattbrictson
As of this release, version 2.x of Capistrano is officially End of Life. No further releases of 2.x series are planned, and pull requests against 2.x are no longer accepted. The maintainers encourage you to upgrade to 3.x if possible.
- #1943: Make 'releases' and 'shared' directory names configurable from deployment target
- #1922: Prevents last good release from being deleted during cleanup if there are too many subsequent failed deploys
- #1930: Default to locking the version using the pessimistic version operator at the patch level.
- #1937: Clarify error message when plugin is required in the wrong config file.
- #1911: Add Capistrano::DSL#invoke! for repetetive tasks
- #1899: Updated
deploy:cleanupto continue rotating the releases and skip the invalid directory names instead of skipping the whole rotation of releases. The warning message has changed slightly due to the change of behavior.