Hi, are you planning to support capistrano v3?
I can make a pull request adding that support, but
How can we support both capistrano versions??
Yeah I'm actually planning to rewrite my three Cap extensions for v3. I won't be interested in supporting both versions so just 3 is fine. But hold off the PR if you would. The capistrano guys actually said they'd maintain my npm (and probably composer) versions under their GitHub org.
Oh, great!... thanks..
Hey, I can see you made a v3 rewrite. I couldn't wait because I need this for a project and I started too. https://github.com/platanus/capistrano-npm :)
I think we take the same approach, so I'm going to stop working on mine a using yours.
thanks for your work!
Mine hasn't been tested yet so that would be great if you tried it out.
I just used their new Bundler extension and modified it for npm.