xcodecapp-cocoa is a port from the original xcodecapp application. It works basically the same than this tools shipped with Cappuccino framework but have serveral advantages:
- It uses the FSEventStream system to be notified when a file changes. So no useless looping
- It consumes about no CPU when idle
- It allows you to choose graphically the project you want to use
- It will keep track of your already generated project helper
- It supports .xcodecapp-ignore
- It uses Growl to notify you when a conversion is done.
All the code is distributed under AGPL v3.0 license. The parse.j comes from Cappuccino parser and uses the Cappuccino license.
Antoine Meradal firstname.lastname@example.org