Clone this wiki locally
- If you’re new to Objective-J and Cappuccino, you might want to start by downloading the Latest Stable Version and reading through a few of the tutorials and demos on the main site. All the demos are hosted on github as well.
- There are a number of Tools you can download that can help you develop, debug, and deploy.
- Cappuccino applications often are browser-based front-ends to a server system. To communicate with the server side scripts and databases, you will likely need some sort of client-server communications.
- Check out a live demo and a newer live demo of widgets in cappuccino
- Read the FAQ.
- Read the Glossary if you come across terms you don’t recognize. And let us know if there’s a term missing!
- Filing bugs is the easiest and most helpful way to contribute.
- Check out the Projects to Work On
- Instructions on Getting and Building the Source and Contributing Code
- Write Documentation
- Subscribe to the mailing list
- Chat with us directly on our Gitter room (active)
- Chat with us directly on the IRC Channel (mostly inactive)
- Check out the Current Projects people are working on.
List of available modules / frameworks for Cappuccino
Cookbook area for collecting patterns that are useful in writing cappuccino applications.
Tips for optimizing Cappuccino applications.
Bits of useful code.
Changelist for each release