I've created a whole new React-based viewer for these shaders. The links below will now take you to the code for each project.
- 12/29/19 - Icosphere Explode: Experimenting with vertex and fragment shaders in Three.js. Click and drag the mouse to explode the icosphere.
- 8/1/18 - Random Lines: Random lines.
- 7/30/18 - Bumpy Sphere: Signed distance function ray marching. Time-based displacement and rotation with phong shading.
- 7/29/18 - Spinning Color Wheel: HSB color wheel, masked into a 2D donut, with time-based rotation.
- 7/27/18 - Very Basic: Basic half-screen linear gradients.
- 7/24/18 - Just A Cube: Just a cube.
- 7/22/18 - Julia Fractal: A time-based Julia fractal based off the Mandelbrot fractal.
- 7/21/18 - Mandelbrot: A simple Mandelbrot fractal.
- 7/20/18 - A-Chain: An experiment in using GLSL shaders with A-Frame/three.js.
- 7/18/18 - Squishy Donut Spin: Ray marching with signed distance functions. Twisting and rotating a primitive based on time.
- 7/16/18 - Kaleidoscope: Time-based constructive solid geometry and shading.
- 7/15/18 - Cubes: Experimenting with ray marching, signed distance functions, phong shading, repetition, and camera movement.