Lydia Butterfly is a speed-based color puzzle game, dedicated to my niece Lydia. The first version of this game was launched on April 11th, 2014, after about four and a half days of development as a project for Omaha Code School.
##How to Play
- Click Start.
- Click sections to change their color.
- Keep clicking until sections no longer match adjacent sections.
An example of a winning game:
- Level 1 gives you 30 seconds to solve the puzzle. Each subsequent level decreases your time limit by 2 seconds, down to a minimum of 7 seconds.
- The computer will randomly change colors on the butterfly, so watch out!
- You can play as much as you would like without signing up, but if you do sign up, the game will keep track of your personal stats, and you will also be eligible for the high score table.
(If you're interested in that kind of thing)
- Chrome (Mac and Windows)
- Safari (Mac and iPhone)
- Opera (Mac)
- Firefox (Mac and Windows)
- Internet Explorer (Windows)
- Safari (Windows)
- Opera (Windows)
- Anything else not explicitly listed
##The Future of Lydia Butterfly
- Mobile app maybe?
- More in the issues section
I'm constantly trying to make the Lydia Butterfly experience better, so please report any bugs or suggestions in the issues section! Please be as descriptive about bugs as possible (what you did that lead up to the bug, pictures of glitches, etc.). Thanks!