Carat Project: Android and iOS Applications
For details, visit http://carat.cs.helsinki.fi
Build instructions for Android
- Find Carat Android application at https://github.com/carat-project/carat-android
- Follow instructions
Build instructions for iOS
- Make sure you have the latest Xcode.
- Make sure you have ruby version 2.2.2 or later. Here is a short guide to install Ruby 2.3.1 (you can skip the parts after that): https://gorails.com/setup/osx/10.11-el-capitan
- Install ruby gems: https://rubygems.org/pages/download
- Install latest CocoaPods:
gem install cocoapods
- Go to the app/ios folder in a terminal and run
- Make sure the
.hfiles still have
#define SHOULD_USE_IDFA 0
- Open the resulting Carat.xcodeworkspace in Xcode.
- Build and run on an emulator or your device.