Yellow Hat DAO
Keepers of free capital market, starting from blockchain infrastructure.
We are the Yellow Hats who play with decentralized financial primitives to experiment with crypto-native problems, in such way that tests the limit of cryptoeconomics. We wear Yellow Hats as construction workers, who make the infrastructure more robust by building the inevitables that may break the weaker ones.
The Yellow Hat DAO is a social experiment itself, emerged out of the need to pool research and capital across interesting independent initiatives. Interdisciplinary collaboration on Community GitHub can and will be recorded at the present and accounted for in the future. The Yellow Hats participate in the community on an individual bases, projects compete for resources within the organization, retain independence from each other, and maintain their own value-capture models.
Our GitHub Organization is a common co-creation space for the Yellow Hats in ideation and prototyping experiments. New project ideas, or research directions that fit the Yellow Hat Dao mission, may be posted as an Issues . You may also post your comments or questions on existing project or research as Issues or directly create a Pull Request. Outstanding Issues will be addressed in the Yellow Hats Community Semi-weekly Governance Call.
Documentation and updates on Yellow Hats' live projects may be found in Project Management Resources and Docs below. We are soliciting suggestions from the Community on Contribution Guideline and Community Governance.
Project Management Resources and Docs
- LSDai: Get high on Interest! (winning hack @ETHBerlinZwei 2019)
- Core Contributor: @dmvt @hellwolf @kobuta23 @CarboClanC @leafcutterant
- BME(Bitcoin Mining Earnings) Index Futures: Tokenized Synthetic PoW Mining Contract
- Hashedge: Decentralized Marketplace for Generalized Mining (winning hack @ETHSingapore 2018)
- Core Contributors: @talrasha007 @CarboClanC @nyuspc @tzhan28
- StaFi Protocol: PoS Staking Network
- CoinCow: Fair Coin Mining, Fun Cow Milking! (A crypto social satire born out of a dream.)
- Core Contributors: @CarboClanC @talrasha007 @Xi0ng
- Concept Video: CoinCow in 60 Seconds
- LiquiDAO: Crowd-funded liquidity AMM for bootstrapping new markets (winning hack @EOS San Francisco 2018)
- DeFi.WTF Summit: www.DeFi.wtf
- Core Contributor: 21-Day Flashmob Collective that Dissolves on 10/8/2019
DAO & Decentralized Governance Research
PoW vs. PoS Network Cartel Formation Analysis (Coming Soon!)
Cost of Liquidity Attacks (Coming Soon!)
|Sept 29||Governance||Agenda||en cn (tbc)||defi.wtf summit preparation|
|Sept 24||Governance||Agenda||en cn (tbc)||defi.wtf summit preparation|
|Aug 28||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn (tbc)||Hashrate Derivative product design, governence|
|Aug 26||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn||Hashrate Derivative product design, governence|
|Aug 19||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn||Hashrate Derivative product design, governence|
|Aug 1||Governance||Agenda||en cn (tbc)||Hashrate Derivative product design, governence|
|Jul 28||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn (tbc)||Hashrate Derivative product design|
|Jul 21||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn (tbc)||Index & Contract Design, product design|
|Jul 17||Governance||Agenda||en cn||Index & Contract Design, product design|
|Jul 14||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn||Index & Contract Design, product design|
|Jul 10||Governance||Agenda||en cn||Index & Contract Design|
|Jul 7||Governance||Agenda||en cn||Community Governance and "Yellow Hat DAO" proposal, Index & Contract Design|
|Jul 3||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn (tbc)|
|Jun 30||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn||Hashrate Derivative v1.0 White Paper Draft, Trade Offs of MARKET Protocol Integration|
|Jun 23||Governance||Agenda||en (tbc) cn||Mission, Organization Principle, Hashrate Derivative v1.0, Reconciliation with Hashedge|
|Jun 20||Governance||en cn||Carbo Clan Community vision, UMA and Other Derivative Protocols|