If you have discovered a bug or have a feature suggestion, feel free to create an issue on GitHub.
If you'd like to make some changes yourself, see the following:
- Fork this repository to your own GitHub account and then clone it to your local device
- Make sure yarn is globally installed (
npm install -g yarn)
yarnto download required packages.
- Build and start the application:
- If you contributed something new, run
yarn contrib:add <your GitHub username>to add yourself below
- Finally, submit a pull request with your changes!
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind are welcome!
Alternatively, you can also open this repository in Gitpod, an online IDE for GitHub. Just click on the button below and all of the above mentioned work is automated, so you don't have to worry about setting up your environment.
We're happy to accept any PRs adding new themes and languages to Carbon! Currently there are a few ways to do so: