- Based on Search Node Modules extension by Jason Nutter: https://github.com/jasonnutter/vscode-search-node-modules
Simple plugin for VS Code that allows you to navigate through the files inside your project's
Chances are you have the
vendor folder excluded from the built-in search in VS Code, which means if you want to open and/or edit a file inside
vendor, you can have to find it manually, which can be annoying when your
vendor folder is large.
- Navigate and open files inside the
vendordirectory by traversing the folder tree.
search-vendor.useLastFolder: Default to folder of last opened file when searching (defaults to
search-vendor.path: Relative path to vendor folder (defaults to
- Original Search Node Modules extension by Jason Nutter: https://github.com/jasonnutter/vscode-search-node-modules
- Visual Studio Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=carbonodev.search-vendor
- Repo: https://github.com/carbonodev/vscode-search-vendor
- Known Issues: https://github.com/carbonodev/vscode-search-vendor/issues
- Change Log: https://github.com/carbonodev/vscode-search-vendor/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md