Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
CareBitcoin Core v188.8.131.52 is a mandatory update for all users. This release contains new consensus rules and improvements that are not backwards compatible with older versions.
Users updating from a previous version after Thursday 26 July 2018 22:20:42 GMT (block 138831) will require a full resync of their local blockchain from the P2P network.
- Masternode collateral changed to 120000 CARE.
- Masternode / PoS rewards changed to 90 / 10 % of the total block reward.
- Block rewards changed as follows:
- Blocks 138832 - 250000: 200 CARE
- Blocks 250001 - 500000: 150 CARE
- Blocks 500001 - 1000000: 75 CARE
- Blocks 1000001 - 3000000: 30 CARE
- Block 3000001 onwards: 20 CARE
Note that carebitcoind shows a false positive to Bitcoin Miner due to the staking capability. The same behavior is observed for PIVX binaries. If in doubt, feel free to use the Qt build for Windows.