About the Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool Development Project Licensing Process
The Oregon Department of Community Colleges and Workforce Development (OCCWD) working in partnership with Oregon's 17 community colleges through the Oregon Pathways Alliance developed the Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool to provide visual maps using web technology for students and citizens to learn more about education, training, occupations, careers, and the labor market in Oregon.
We welcome others state agencies, educational institutions, and organizations to download the source code to develop a comparable Web Tool for the students and citizens in their state or region. The Web Tool was developed with funds from the US Department of Labor Employment and Training Administration (US DOL ETA) and the Oregon Community College Strategic Reserve Fund.
Download Source Code
Please complete the following steps to download the Web Tool Source Code:
- Read the Open Source License Agreement. License Agreement web page, PDF
- Read the Installation Requirements and Third Party Libraries information below.
- Register to be a licensed user.
- Download the Source Code
- Please see the readme for installation requirements and instructions.
The Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool uses the following open-source libraries, links are provided to their corresponding licenses.
The following third-party libraries are included in the Career Pathways Roadmap Web Tool:
- Prototype - MIT-style license
- jQuery - MIT license
- jQuery Select - MIT license
- ExCanvas - Apache license
- jQuery UI - MIT license
- XML Library by Keith Evans - Artistic License
- Yahoo YUI 2.4.x - BSD License (Note: YUI 2 links to this YUI 3 License)
- NOTE: Other libraries are listed in composer.json and should be reviewed as well.
If you would like assistance installing or customizing the software, please contact Lunar Logic for services and rates.
If you are experiencing any difficulty downloading the source code after registering, please contact us through our Help Desk. We will respond within 24 business hours.
According to section 3 C of the license agreement, you are required to provide a copy of any modifications you make back to us. Please fork the code on Github and send a pull request with your changes, or contact us at email@example.com to arrange other delivery options.
Oregon Career Pathway Statewide Initiative
For more information about the Oregon Career Pathway Initiative go to: cpwebtool.org