Automates the factoriotools/factorio (source) docker container by refreshing the current map/factory at a set interval. This project provides a configuration and set of scripts that allow a user to maintain a Factorio server easily.
Both the upstream project and this project are MIT-licensed. See LICENSE for more info.
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.com/carlbennett/factorio-rotation.git /opt/rotate-factorio
/etc/systemd/system, change the timer interval (see
OnCalendar=) to your preference.
config.phpto your preferences.
- Reload systemd and enable the timer and service:
systemctl daemon-reload && systemctl enable rotate-factorio.timer && systemctl enable rotate-factorio.service
- Start the rotation timer:
systemctl start rotate-factorio.timer
- A Linux server running SystemD, such as a modern version of Fedora/CentOS/RHEL
- The php-cli and php-json packages, for using
* I plan to convert this script to a more native language at a future date, so that php-cli is no longer required.