Elm hipster stack!
- Elm(version 0.18)
- Phoenix(version 1.3)
This is a simple application where posts with a title and a body can be created and removed.
Running the app:
Apart from cloning the repository, you will have to install any missing tools such as npm, mix, PostgreSQL, etc.
To start the app run the following:
- Install Mix dependencies with
- Install Node packages. Go to assets and run
- Install Elm packages. Go to assets/elm and run
elm package install, then go back to project root.
- Run PostgreSQL in the terminal with
CREATE USER postgres SUPERUSER;
- Create PostgreSQL database
app_devwith Phoenix Ecto, run
- Create required tables
- Optionally populate tables with
mix run priv/repo/seeds.exs
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
App is now running on
Explore the GraphQL database using its graphical interface at