Wiki (Portuguese): http://wiki.cordeis.com/norg/start
NH1 is a toolkit with various commands:
- Messages in languages: English, Portuguese.
- 1app: "package manager" for AppImage, tarballs and git (without compile). Softwares are downloaded directly from its creator's website.
- 1backup: tools to backup folders using any available compressor.
- 1canva: using templates in SVG, 1canva ease cover/banner/etc creation.
- 1db: simple key-value pseudo-database
- 1token: using PNG frames, you can create simple RPG character tokens.
- 1booklet: makes a page sequence for printing in booklet mode. 1pdfbkl generates the booklet PDF ready to print.
- 1timer: simple timer, including 1pomo for pomodoro.
- 1network: tools for network management.
- 1roll: simple dice roller (2d10, 3d6, 1d20-2)...
- 1draw: simple drawlist manager.
- 1cron: simple pseudocron task scheduler
- 1pass and 1diceware: random password generators set to 70+ entropy bits.
- 1translate: help translation task, extracting texto to a .po and generating .mo
100+ commands 1-something. To get full list:
$ git clone https://carlisson/nh1
Or you can download and extract the latest release.
$ source nh1/nh1
$ nh1/nh1 bashrc
(git only) Upgrade can be made with:
- Documentation is available in doc folder.