Below is a list of tips for submitting issues and pull requests. These are suggestions and not requirements.
Issues are often easier to reproduce/resolve when they have:
- A pull request with a failing test demonstrating the issue
- A code example that produces the issue consistently
- A traceback (when applicable)
When creating a pull request, try to:
- Write tests if applicable
- Note important changes in the CHANGES file
- Update the documentation if needed
- Add yourself to the AUTHORS file
Please add tests for your code and ensure existing tests don't break. To run the tests against your code:
python setup.py test
Please use tox to test the code against supported Python and Django versions. First install tox:
pip install tox coverage
To run tox and generate a coverage report (in
Please note: Before a pull request can be merged, all tests must pass and code/branch coverage in tests must be 100%.