ArgParse.jl is a package for parsing command-line arguments to Julia programs.
See also the examples directory.
Changes in release 0.4.0
- Added support for vectors of METAVAR names (see #33)
- Support for Julia v0.3 was dropped.
Changes in release 0.3.1
New available settings
Changes in release 0.3.0
Upgrading from versions 0.2.X to 0.3.X, the following API changes were made, which may break existing code:
- Option arguments are no longer evaluated by default. This is for security
reasons. Evaluation can be forced on a per-option basis with the
eval_arg=truesetting (although this is discuraged).
- The syntax of the
add_arg_tablefunction has changed, it now takes a
Dictobject instead of an
@optionsopbject, since the dependency on the Options.jl module was removed. (The
@add_arg_tablemacro is unchanged though.)
- Documented that overloading the function
ArgParse.parse_itemcan be used to instruct ArgParse on how to parse custom types. Parse error reporting was also improved
- Removed dependecy on the Options.jl module
- Enabled precompilation on Julia 0.4