Simple VMOD useful to generate synthetic responses during the
vcl_backend_error phases. Four types of responses are supported:
- Files: delivers contents of any readable file, including binary ones.
- Templates: delivers contents of any readable template file, once rendered according with a list of tuples representing names and values of placeholders.
- Pixels: delivers transparent 1px GIF images.
- Strings: delivers any string value (i.e. no difference at all with the
Function VOID file(STRING) Function VOID template(STRING, STRING, STRING) Function VOID pixel() Function VOID string(STRING)
The source tree is based on autotools to configure the building, and does also have the necessary bits in place to do functional unit tests using the varnishtest tool.
See LICENSE for details.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015 Carlos Abalde <email@example.com>