Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000
Please note: This thing is part of a list that was automatically generated and may have been updated since then. Some already have their own GitHub page!. Make sure to check for the current license and authorship.
Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000 by carlosgs , published May 23, 2012
Simple educational robot for learning how to use various sensors (light, line, distance...) with Arduino UNO.
It features the CRM-Shield and a four-CNY70 board for reading a line on the floor.
- Two Pololu micro-motors with Pololu wheels
- Pololu Ball caster
- Arduino UNO with CRM-Shield (which has L298 motor driver, two LDR sensors and one LED).
- Four-CNY70 board
- This shield and CNY70 boards are very likely to be used in other printbots :)
- 9V battery that connects to Arduino's power connector
- Main body is 3D printable, based on the MiniSkybot by Obijuan (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989)
Designed in the "Club de Robtica-Mecatrnica, Universidad Autnoma de Madrid" by:
- Carlos Garca Saura
- Lucas Polo Lpez
This wouldn't have been posible without help from:
- Juan Gonzlez Gmez (Obijuan)
- Miguel Gargallo Vzquez
- lvaro Prez Ortega
Robotics introductory workshop at EPS-UAM (Madrid, Spain): youtube.com/watch?v=jGQRYJm-Wq0
Arduino , CRM , kicad , pcb , pin_header , plastic_valley , printbot , shield , UAM
Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000 by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.