This is an API for configuring logback programatically.
Currently, the implementation contains:
A service layer (using Spring) located in the logback-configuration-core module which provides methods to:
- Add loggers based on a package, level and appenderName
- Update an existing logger
- Delete an existing logger
- Resolve a log file
- Resolve the Logback configuration file
- Upload a Logback configuration file and reload it
A simple REST implementation (using Jersey) located in the logback-configuration-rest module which provides a wrapper for the above-mentioned service.