- Rails 4 compatibility.
- Push from beta to 1.0.0 final.
- Removed some 1.9 syntax taht prevented the gem from running on Ruby 1.8
- Region select options are now sorted (lukast-akra)
- region_options_for_select now takes priority region codes in an options hash under the key 'priority'.
- The API for region_options_for_select now expects a collection of Carmen::Regions as its second argument instead of a parent region. This makes it simple to provide a custom collection of regions to build a select from.