Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'develop'
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 487 additions and 34 deletions.
- +22 −0 .github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE/issue_template.md
- +3 −0 .gitignore
- +186 −4 amy/reports/tests/test_finding_duplicates.py
- +1 −0 amy/reports/urls.py
- +37 −7 amy/reports/views.py
- +3 −0 amy/static/css/amy.css
- +78 −16 amy/templates/reports/duplicate_persons.html
- +1 −1 amy/workshops/__init__.py
- +30 −0 amy/workshops/migrations/0183_auto_20190409_0950.py
- +18 −0 amy/workshops/migrations/0184_auto_20190416_1837.py
- +19 −4 amy/workshops/models.py
- +20 −1 amy/workshops/signals.py
- +13 −0 amy/workshops/views.py
- +32 −0 config/settings.py
- +23 −0 docs/releases/v2.8.0.md
- +1 −1 package.json
|@@ -0,0 +1,22 @@|
|about: Informs contributors of how issues will be reviewed|
|Thank you for submitting this issue to AMY. If this represents an urgent problem such as AMY not loading at all, please contact email@example.com so we can respond promptly.|
|Non-urgent issues will be reviewed weekly by @maneesha. She will follow up here with you and/or other team members if more information is needed. Issues will be prioritized, considering whether they identify broken features, identify potential enhancements to existing features, or request implemention of entirely new features.|
|After prioritizing, one of the following will happen:|
|* High priority issues will be included in an upcoming work cycle and labeled for an existing milestone.|
|* Medium to low priority issues will be considered for a future work cycle and labeled "later." These will be re-reviewed periodically to consider them for an upcoming work cycle.|
|* Issues that are stale, redundant, or are otherwise assessed not to positively impact user workflows will be closed and labeled "wont-fix"|
|Comments in the issue itself will provide further context. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you again for your contribution and helping us improve AMY.|
Oops, something went wrong.