Bitcore Node Denarius
A Denarius full node for building applications and services with Node.js. A node is extensible and can be configured to run additional services. At the minimum a node has an interface to Denarius Core v2.5.x.x for more advanced address queries. Additional services can be enabled to make a node more useful such as exposing new APIs, running a block explorer and wallet service.
npm install -g denariicore-node
- Denarius Core (v2.5.0.x) with support for additional indexing (see above)
- Node.js v0.10, v0.12, v4 or v5
- ZeroMQ (libzmq3-dev for Ubuntu/Debian or zeromq on OSX)
- ~20GB of disk storage
- ~1GB of RAM
Bitcore includes a Command Line Interface (CLI) for managing, configuring and interfacing with your Bitcore Node.
denariicore-node create -d <denarius-data-dir> mynode cd mynode denariicore-node install <service> denariicore-node install https://github.com/yourname/helloworld denariicore-node start
This will create a directory with configuration files for your node and install the necessary dependencies.
Please note that Denarius Core v2.5.0.x will be downloaded automatically. Once completed the denariusd binary should be placed into the <denarius-data-dir> folder specified during node creation.
For more information about (and developing) services, please see the Service Documentation.
There are several add-on services available to extend the functionality of Bitcore:
- Upgrade Notes
- Development Environment - Guide for setting up a development environment
- Node - Details on the node constructor
- Bus - Overview of the event bus constructor
- Release Process - Information about verifying a release and the release process.
Please send pull requests for bug fixes, code optimization, and ideas for improvement. For more information on how to contribute, please refer to our CONTRIBUTING file.
Code released under the MIT license.
Copyright 2013-2015 BitPay, Inc.
- bitcoin: Copyright (c) 2009-2015 Bitcoin Core Developers (MIT License)