This tutorial is design for R users who have stepped away from the platform for a while and now want to get back to it. In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Use RStudio
- Import and manipulate data
- Create basic plots
- Write an R script
- Aggregate and summarize data
- Import and use packages
- Read documentation and get more help
We will use an R Markdown document to go through examples from the topics above.
- You should have used R at least once in the past.
- Those completely new to R should consider taking the free Introduction to R course prior to this workshop, or take the R: Introduction course instead.
- If you haven't already, you will need to download and install R and R Studio (see below).
R and R Studio Setup
Please see the installation instructions on the Summer workshop page.
Downloading this project from GitHub
Please see the instructions here.
Matt Carson - carsonicator