This is a basic demo showing some of the functionality of the Cart package.
In this demo we are covering the following:
- Adding a product to the shopping cart
- Removing a product from the shopping cart
- Update the item quantity
- Apply a coupon to the shopping cart
- Clear the shopping cart
- Adding a product to the wishlist
- Removing a product from the wishlist
- Clear the wishlist
- Usage of various conditions
- Store the whole shopping cart on the database
- When logging in we are syncing the shopping cart back from the database
Note: This demo is not a fully-fledged app. It's a demo, so we're not covering every possible scenario or completed every endpoint.
To install this demo, firstly you must be a subscriber of Cartalyst's Arsenal.
Clone this repo by running
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:cartalyst/demo-cart.giton your CLI.
Setup your virtual host.
Go into the directory in your terminal app and install the composer dependencies by running the
composer installcommand on your CLI.
.envand modify the database details
php artisan demo:installcommand on your CLI.