The following are minimum requirements that need to be tested before a new public release of CasADi
- Run through the test suite, make sure that all tests passes. If some tests are known to fail, due to a feature not yet being supported, they should be commented out.
- Compile the code once with GCC and the flags "-ansi -pedantic -Wall -Wno-sign-compare" and make sure that no warnings or errors are issued other than in external code
- Test compiling with at least the following compilers: GCC 4.x and 3.x (Linux and Windows), Visual C++
- Make sure that the code compiles and runs on 32 and 64-bit systems
- Make sure that all code examples compile and run without errors