Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
The following are minimum requirements that need to be tested before a new public release of CasADi
- Run through the test suite, make sure that all tests passes. If some tests are known to fail, due to a feature not yet being supported, they should be commented out.
- Compile the code once with GCC and the flags "-ansi -pedantic -Wall -Wno-sign-compare" and make sure that no warnings or errors are issued other than in external code
- Test compiling with at least the following compilers: GCC 4.x and 3.x (Linux and Windows), Visual C++
- Make sure that the code compiles and runs on 32 and 64-bit systems
- Make sure that all code examples compile and run without errors
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.