This app adds support for NodOn Z-Wave devices in Homey.
- Octan Remote - Button Sequence and Scene triggers for all 4 buttons.
- Soft Remote - Button Sequence and Scene triggers for all 4 buttons.
- Wall Switch - Button Sequence and Scene triggers for both switches (in both directions).
- Smart Plug.
- Micro Smart Plug.
- Single Press
- Double Press
- Long Press (1x / 5x per second)
- Long Press Released
- Dutch (Nederlands)
Battery Devices, saving settings:
For battery devices it's best to press a button 2 seconds Before pressing the save button.
This will make it 100% sure the device takes the new settings (immediately).
Micro Smart Plug, indicator:
The LED indicator on the Micro Smart Plug goes on again when power was lost.
Unfortunately I can not synchronize this in the settings automatically.
It will be resend to the device on app (re)start, or you can do it manually in the settings.
Sequence's buttons can be separated by a comma ( , ) or a semicolon ( ; ).
The buttons/switches themselves are in number, ranging from 1 to 4, going from left to right, top to bottom respectively.
- Visual improvements for Homey V2 (still need to do icons)
- Using the new Homey composer now
- Update mesh-driver (v1.2.29)
Micro Smart Plug:
- Fix a few settings their range
- Removed the deprecated reset meter card
2.0.1: Octan Remote, Soft Remote and Wall Switch:
- Add (software based) sequence support.
- Add 1x trigger for the "held down" scene (5x per second was already there).
- Rewrite to SDKv2
- Add LED indicator setting (Micro) Smart Plug
- Fix power notifications Smart Plug (From Homey firmware v1.3.x and higher)
- Fix association group settings (Micro) Smart Plug
- Add support Micro Smart Plug (both E-type and Schuko plugs)
- Add support Smart Plug (both E-type and Schuko plugs)
- Add settings for using the remotes and wall switch other then with Scenes
- Add flow card to trigger when in these mode(s)
- Node ID of homey needs to be put into the corresponding association group(s) for this to work. (Only necessary on devices added before app v1.1.0)
- Add the Battery Alarm capability to all battery devices (optional, re-pair needed)
- Fix settings button disabled: Removed wake-up interval (Only "0" is possible)
- Update icon Octan Remote
- Update Z-Wave driver to 1.1.8
1.0.4 & 1.0.5:
- Fix an issue that creeped in when updating
- Also added battery trigger cards (re-include needed for this)
- Make app ES6 (ESLint) Compliant
- Update Z-wave driver to latest (1.1.2)
- Add wake-up interval (86400 seconds, once a day)
- Added the funtion to Get battery level on wake-up
- Added Association Group hints
- Update z-wave driver to latest (1.0.2)
- add support: Wall Switch
- Add mobile cards for showing battery level