CASE Eagle Libraries
This is a collection of libraries for the ECAD software EAGLE from Autodesk. This repository is inteded to maintain and share common components found in the CASE LAB in Chalmers. Since Eagle doesn't provide a good way of sharing libraries across different accounts this is our solution. The libraries contain symbols, footprints and devices.(No 3D packages yet)
To use the libraries do the following:
- Clone this repository to your EAGLE library folder. (Usually installed in
%HOME%\EAGLE\libraries.) You can find this path by opening EAGLE and going in the navigation bar ->
Browse...and looking at the folder path.
$ cd %HOME%\EAGLE\libraries $ git clone https://github.com/caselabbet/case-eagle-libraries
- Open EAGLE and goto
- Enable all libraries by left-clicking the gray dot to the right of name. They should turn green.
- You are now able to search and use the libraries in your designs.
To check for updates and update if available do the following:
- Change directory to where you downloaded the libraries, usually
$ cd %HOME%\EAGLE\libraries\case-eagle-library $ git pull
- If you get
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'you are already up to date.
- Viktor Lindström - Creation of initial libraries
- Isak Åslund - Git setup and documentation (README)