Casey Thomas caseypt
- Philadelphia, PA
- Joined on
- GeoJSON.js 59 Turn your data into a valid GeoJSON feature collection. For Node.js and the browser.
- us-roads 24 Make TopoJSON from TIGER/Line Roads
- node-pollster 8 A thin Node.js wrapper for the Huffington Post Pollster API
- map-gather 5 Scrape a ArcGIS Rest API feature layer
- lobbying.ph 5 Who's lobbying in Philadelphia? - Prototype version of Lobbying.ph
Repositories contributed to
- WikiWatershed/model-my-watershed 3 The web application front end for Model My Watershed.
- CoastalResilienceNetwork/GeositeFramework 4 Mapping Framework powering TNC Coastal Resilience programs
- azavea/pwd-waterworks-revealed 0 Prototype app to guide users on "quests" which reveal interesting things about the Fairmount Water Works (and perhaps ultimately other sites in Philly).
- california-civic-data-coalition/django-calaccess-raw-data 32 A Django app to download, extract and load campaign finance and lobbying activity data from the California Secretary of State's CAL-ACCESS database
- azavea/backbone.hashmodels 1 Connect multiple Backbone models to the url hash
Contributions in the last year 622 total Oct 6, 2014 – Oct 6, 2015
Longest streak 11 days March 15 – March 25
Current streak 2 days October 5 – October 6
- Pushed 4 commits to WikiWatershed/model-my-watershed Oct 1 – Oct 5
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #898 Cache censuses
- Merged #881 Adjust layer control so that it is never obscured.
- Closed #880 Adjust layer control so that it is never obscured.
4 Issues reported
- Open #906 Remove Scenario.census
- Closed #2116 Unable to remove points from certain cards
- Open #897 When creating a new scenario, pass along AoI census if it exists from previous scenario.
- Open #2112 Points disappear from cards