Casey Thomas caseypt
- Philadelphia, PA
- Joined on
- GeoJSON.js 59 Turn your data into a valid GeoJSON feature collection. For Node.js and the browser.
- us-roads 24 Make TopoJSON from TIGER/Line Roads
- node-pollster 8 A thin Node.js wrapper for the Huffington Post Pollster API
- lobbying.ph 5 Who's lobbying in Philadelphia? - Prototype version of Lobbying.ph
- node-ftf 4 A thin wrapper for the ProPublica Free the Files API
Repositories contributed to
- WikiWatershed/model-my-watershed 3 The web application front end for Model My Watershed.
- azavea/pwd-waterworks-revealed 0 Prototype app to guide users on "quests" which reveal interesting things about the Fairmount Water Works (and perhaps ultimately other sites in Philly).
- CoastalResilienceNetwork/GeositeFramework 4 Mapping Framework powering TNC Coastal Resilience programs
- california-civic-data-coalition/django-calaccess-raw-data 26 A Django app to download, extract and load campaign finance and lobbying activity data from the California Secretary of State's CAL-ACCESS database
- azavea/backbone.hashmodels 1 Connect multiple Backbone models to the url hash
Contributions in the last year 637 total Sep 2, 2014 – Sep 2, 2015
Longest streak 11 days March 15 – March 25
Current streak 3 days August 31 – September 2
- Pushed 4 commits to WikiWatershed/model-my-watershed Aug 27 – Sep 2
3 Pull Requests
- Open #752 Fix scenario modification popup.
- Open #750 Add NLCD layer as an overlay layer.
- Merged #744 Add custom layer control + overlay layer support
6 Issues reported
- Open #749 Add layers icon
- Open #743 Boundary label appears above map controls
- Open #742 Bottom of map is covered up by analyze window header
- Open #741 How should boundary layers and overlay layers be differentiated on the map?
- Open #731 Graph colors aren't color blind friendly
- Closed #730 Add school district layer