Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Regex mode is now only 7% slower than prefix mode! Yay!
- Both regex and prefix mode is faster. (but not
-loption, which allows choosing private key starting value
-Goption, which allows generation of Bitcoin, Namecoin, etc.. altcoin address generation
By the way, I've been working on a separate project called Rangegen that is designed as auxiliary tool, to be used with
-G. It'll be released soon. Until then, assume that
-G doesn't exist.
Note: The next release will have huge optimizations. Stay tuned!
- Switched to Hyperscan, a fast regex library by Intel, which allows efficient regex matching!
- Fixed static binaries, now libraries don't need to be installed separately.
- Fixed P2SH generation
- Disable colored text output on Windows (only Win10 supports it)
- Disabled regex search on Windows, since Hyperscan has problems with it.
- Minor adjustments to the CashAddr library to improve speed.
EDIT 2: I've re-uploaded the Windows binary due to a missing file, which is needed for oclVanitygen. It's named
Windows-OCL-FIX, but you can still download the older binary, named
EDIT: for those wondering
Vanitygen: Finds addresses
VanitygenOCL: Finds addresses faster by using your GPU (or CPU)
EDIT: Make sure to download the source code and CD into it before running oclvanitygen. Files below are not changed.
EDIT: Removed the files due to the missing copyright texts. Please download the latest release