Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The property
security.auth.server.addresshas been deprecated and replaced with
- CDAP Master now obtains and refreshes Kerberos tickets programmatically CDAP-1134.
- A new, experimental dataset type to support time-partitioned File sets has been added.
- Time-partitioned File sets can be queried with Impala on CDH distributions CDAP-926.
- Streams can be made queryable with Impala by deploying an adapter that periodically
converts it into partitions of a time-partitioned File set CDAP-1129.
- Support for different levels of conflict detection:
- Removed support for
- Support for annotating a Stream with a schema CDAP-606.
- A new API for uploading entire files to a Stream has been added CDAP-411.
- Workflow now uses a configurer-style API for specifying CDAP-1207.
- Multiple instances of a Workflow can be run concurrently CDAP-513.
- Programs are no longer part of a Workflow; instead, they are added in the application
and are referenced by a Workflow using their names CDAP-1116.
- Schedules are now at the application level and properties can be specified for
Schedules; these properties will be passed to the scheduled program as runtime
- See also the Known Issues of version 2.6.1.
- When upgrading an existing CDAP installation to 2.7.0, all metrics are reset.