Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Support for Application Templates has been added (CDAP-1753).
- Built-in ETL Application Templates and Plugins have been added (CDAP-1767).
- New CDAP UI, supports creating ETL applications directly in the web UI.
- Workflow logs can now be retrieved using the CDP HTTP Logging RESTful API (CDAP-1089).
- Support has been added for suspending and resuming of a Workflow (CDAP-1610).
- Condition nodes in a Workflow now allow branching based on a boolean predicate (CDAP-1928).
- Condition nodes in a Workflow now allow passing the Hadoop counters from a MapReduce program to following Condition nodes in the Workflow (CDAP-1611).
- Logs can now be fetched based on the run-id (CDAP-1582).
- CDAP Tables are now explorable (CDAP-946).
- The CDAP CLI supports the new Application Template and Adapters APIs. (CDAP-1773).
- The CDAP CLI startup options have been changed to accommodate a new option of executing a file containing a series of CLI commands, line-by-line.
- Both grok and syslog record formats can now be used when setting the format of a Stream (CDAP-1949).
- Added HTTP RESTful endpoints for listing Datasets and Streams as used by Adapters, Programs, and Applications, and vice-versa (CDAP-2214).
- Created a queue introspection tool, for counting processed and unprocessed entries in a Flowlet queue (CDAP-2105).
- Support for CDAP SDK VM build automation has been added (CDAP-2030).
- A Cube Dataset has been added (CDAP-1520).
- A Batch and realtime Cube dataset sink has been added (CDAP-1520).
- Metrics and status information for MapReduce on a task level is now exposed (CDAP-1520).
- The Metrics system APIs have been revised and improved (CDAP-1596).
- The Metrics system performance has been improved (CDAP-2124), (CDAP-2125).
- The CDAP Authentication server now reports the port correctly when the port is set to 0 (CDAP-614).
- History of the programs running under Workflow (Spark and MapReduce) is now updated correctly (CDAP-1293).
- Programs running under a Workflow now receive a unique run-id (CDAP-2025).
- RunRecords are now updated with the RuntimeService to account for node failures (CDAP-2202).
- MapReduce metrics are now available on a secure cluster (CDAP-64).
Deprecated and removed feature
- The File DropZone and File Tailer are no longer supported as of Release 3.0.
- Support for Procedures has been removed. After upgrading, an Application that contained a Procedure must be redeployed.
- Support for Service Workers have been removed. After upgrading, an Application that contained a Service
- Worker must be redeployed.
- The Old CDAP Console has been deprecated.
- Support for JDK/JRE 1.6 (Java 6) has ended; JDK/JRE 1.7 (Java 7) is now required for CDAP Distributed or the CDAP SDK .