Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed a problem with faulty and unused metrics regarding CDAP file resource usage. (CDAP-3563).
- Fixed a problem where a Hadoop filesystem object was being instantiated before the
Kerberos keytab login was completed, leading to CDAP processes failing after the initial
ticket expired (CDAP-3660).
- Fixed a problem where not all dependent services were being stopped when a system service was stopped (CDAP-3861).
- Fixed a problem with dataset performance degradation due to the making of
multiple remote calls for each "get dataset" request (CDAP-3902).
- Fixed a problem with not closing the socket connection to the transaction service correctly,
leading to a leakage of file descriptors (CDAP-4067).
- Fixed a problem with the CDAP Router being tied up in an infinite recursion (CDAP-4092).
- Fixed problems with the installation documentation (CDAP-4093).
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect labelling, after failover, of programs that had been running prior to failover (CDAP-4119).