Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a bug fix release of Tigon. In this release, we fixed a bug in TigonSQL which mapped all schemas to a default interface set, resulting in incorrect outputs. Instead, we now have a single interface per input schema with no default interface set.
This is the second release of Tigon with the following features and bug fixes:
- Retrieving live logs in distributed mode is available through the showlogs CLI command.
- The Tigon Apps repo is now available at GitHub. It contains realtime use case applications built using Tigon.
- The libcurl dependency of TigonSQL has been removed.
- A problem with passing Runtime arguments when in Standalone Mode has been fixed.
- A problem with logging when in the Standalone Mode has been fixed.
This is the initial release of tigon with the following features:
- Ability to launch Flows in Standalone and Distributed Mode.
- Command Line Interface for Distributed Mode to manage Flows.
- TigonSQL provides integration of In-Memory Streaming Engine through AbstractInputFlowlet