Clone this wiki locally
Welcome on the CasperJS wiki. If you want to read the documentation, please head to the casper documentation website.
Quick Installation for Centos 6 and 7
- type: yum install epel-release
- depending on what centos/arch you are using, type: rpm -ivh http://repo.okay.com.mx/centos/6/i386/release/okay-release-1-1.noarch.rpm? for 32 bits Centos 6 rpm -ivh http://repo.okay.com.mx/centos/6/x86_64/release/okay-release-1-1.noarch.rpm? for 64 bits Centos 6 rpm -ivh http://repo.okay.com.mx/centos/7/x86_64/release/okay-release-1-1.noarch.rpm? for 64 bits Centos 7
- to install CasperJS: yum install casperjs
Samples and code snippets
To publish samples (an app) or snippets (small useful bits of code):
And link it into the appropriate section below (please keep them in an alphabetical order).
Note: "Official" CasperJS samples are here.
- 404 Checker
- CasperJS script to extract meta informations
- CasperJS script to retrieve keyword occurence positions within a given page
- Creating a HAR trace using CasperJS
- Find longest request using CasperJS
- Find your daily SublimeText2 package using CasperJS
- Link checker
- Quick Performance Audit
- Scraping Google Suggest
- Silly speed benchmarking
- Simple Makefile to run CasperJS tests for some Django project
- Take screenshots at different viewport sizes using CasperJS