uPython Serial Communication Utility
This allows you to make changes to your uPython device's filesystem. If you delete important files, you'll probably need to reflash your device.
- MicroPython - https://micropython.org/
- Python 3.6 (earlier versions might work) - https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-360/
- Tkinter - https://wiki.python.org/moin/TkInter
- serial-device2 - https://pypi.python.org/simple/serial-device2/
- Terminal Access
- List files (root only, no directory recursing)
- Upload files from computer to device
- Download files to computer from device
- Delete files from the device
- This has only been tested with Windows. It might work on Linux or Mac with the proper device name in the Port/Device field.
- It supports 115200 bps. If you need something else, change the file. If you want to provide UI, send a nice pull request!
- I use this with my NodeMCU + MicroPython v1.8.4-10-gbc28ac8 on 2016-09-09; ESP module with ESP8266