This is a Vim plugin which offers mappins for [m, [M, ]m and ]M normal mode motions in perl files.
- ]m jumps to the next perl subroutine start
- ]M jumps to the next perl subroutine end
- [m jumps to the previous perl subroutine start
- [M jumps to the previous perl subroutine end
According to Vim documentation these motion commands work only for 'Java and similar structured languages'
This plugin implements these motions in Perl scripts
- There is a small issue with the standard c, d and y operators.
- Visual Selection operator v is not supported with these motions currently
- The jumplist and the ` mark(last position) are not preserved.