What is it?
It is a repository of Catberry's official web-site that has been written using Catberry Framework.
You can see deployed web-site at http://catberry.org.
This repository can be useful if you want:
- To see Catberry framework in action
How to run?
To run in
To start in
debug mode without script minification and with watching for changes:
Also, you can build a Docker image:
And run it as a container:
docker run -it -p 3000:3000 catberry/catberry-homepage
It's possible to pass following environment variables to adjust config settings:
- CAT_LOG_LEVEL — Minimum logging level number (more details here)
- CAT_UA_ID — Google Analytics ID
- CAT_GITHUB_KEY — GitHub API key for accessing data
- CAT_PORT — Port to listen
And run it like this:
docker run -it -p 3000:3000 -e CAT_PORT='3000' -e CAT_UA_ID='YOUR_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS' -e CAT_LOG_LEVEL='30' -e CAT_GITHUB_KEY='YOUR_GITHUB_APP_KEY_HERE' catberry/catberry-homepage
There are a lot of ways to contribute:
- Give it a star
- Join the Gitter room and leave a feedback or help with answering users' questions
- Submit a bug or a feature request
- Submit a PR
- If you like the logo, you might want to buy a Catberry T-Shirt or a sticker
Denis Rechkunov email@example.com
Julia Rechkunova firstname.lastname@example.org