This release replaces the old benchmarking support with a new one, based on donated Nonius code. It should be considered working, but the integration interface might change based on feedback we receive.
- The experimental benchmarking support has been replaced by integrating Nonius code (#1616)
- This provides a much more featurefull micro-benchmarking support.
- Due to the compilation cost, it is disabled by default. See the documentation for details.
- As far as backwards compatibility is concerned, this feature is still considered experimental in that we might change the interface based on user feedback.
WithinULPmatcher now shows the acceptable range (#1581)
- Template test cases now support type lists (#1627)
catch.hpp 598 KB
catch.hpp.asc 819 Bytes
catch_reporter_automake.hpp 2.21 KB
catch_reporter_automake.hpp.asc 819 Bytes
catch_reporter_tap.hpp 9.61 KB
catch_reporter_tap.hpp.asc 819 Bytes
catch_reporter_teamcity.hpp 8.74 KB
catch_reporter_teamcity.hpp.asc 819 Bytes