Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Reference Guide and Scenario:
- 0 BA Reference Guide: Reference guide for those new to the Business Analyst field on the topics of Work Items, Epics, Features, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, Agile, Scrum, IT Roles, and much more.
- 0 User Story Scenario: Utilizing a scenario based on a realistic work event, break this up into additional Epics/Features/User Stories with correct relationships.
Azure DevOps Hands-On Lab:
- 1 Create an Azure DevOps Account & Project: Setup an Azure DevOps Account and one Project.
- 2 What is a Work Item?: Add Epics to your Backlog Settings. Understand what items are considered Work Items. View one Work Item and understand its anatomy.
- 3 Epics, Features, User Stories and their Relationships: Create a simple Epic with a child Feature, which has a child User Story. Create User Story dependencies.
- 4 Azure DevOps Extensions - Vizualize: Add and use an extension in Azure DevOps to help you visualize Work Item relationships.
- 5 Kanban: Organize your work into a Kanban board.
- 6 Agile/Scrum: Create Product Increments, a sprint schedule, and setup a Sprint. Bulk edit work items and add them to different sprints. Bulk edit work items to add and remove tags. Bulk edit work items to change their priority.
- 7 Delivery Plans: Install a useful extension called Delivery Plans. See a birds eye view of multiple sprints.
- 8 Wiki, Query, and Dashboards: Create a Wiki with subpages.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.