- There is now a config folder for the sysmodule! You can find it at
sdmc:/config/sys-con/and modify the stick/trigger deadzones and remap inputs. All the config changes are updated in real time.
- The log file has also been moved to the config folder.
- Fixed an issue with some of the Microsoft Xbox controllers not connecting properly.
- Xbox 360 and Dualshock 3 LEDs now no longer blink.
If you're having crashes or hangs when booting up a game, try turning off other sysmodules.
- Extract the zip file and copy the contents onto your SD card.
- If you're not using Atmosphere, rename the
atmosphere/folder with the desired CFW name (
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch.