- Added support for Dualshock 4.
NOTE: Due to firmware limitations, only one generation of Dualshock 4 can be recognized at a time. If you have a Dualshock 4 model "CUH-ZCT2E", you need to go to
sdmc:/config/sys-con/config_global.iniand change the value of
- Bonus feature: You can now customize controller colors! Head over to
sdmc:/config/sys-con/and modify the color values for each type of controller. Most controllers already have customized colors in place.
After this release, there may not be any updates for a while. I've hit a brick wall with Xbox One Wireless Adapter, and firmware limitations don't allow me to support other HID devices. Perhaps the release of Atmosphere 0.10.0 will bring new opportunities, but for now I'll be exploring other controller features.
- Extract the zip file and copy the contents onto your SD card.
- If you're not using Atmosphere, rename the
atmosphere/folder with the desired CFW name.
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch.