- Fixed multiple controllers being disconnected when disconnecting any controller
- Fixed the sysmodule crashing during sleep mode or eventually stopping recognizing controllers
- Fixed Dualshock 3 getting chaotic inputs when Dualshock 4 is connected
- Added an option to change the LED color of Dualshock 4 in
color_led. Optionally, if you want to turn LED off, set the color values to
0, 0, 0.
- Extract the zip file and copy the contents onto your SD card.
- If you're not using Atmosphere, rename the
atmosphere/folder with the desired CFW name.
- Reboot your Nintendo Switch.